- Easy and quick to install and use. You don’t need any skill to install WordPress, just follow the usual steps and you will be good to go. Overall, WordPress has a very intuitive interface that makes it easy when adding new blog posts, pages, and images on regular basis.
- WordPress is user-friendly. WordPress is not only user-friendly to you but also friendly to other electronic devices. Whether building a business website or a personal blog, WordPress provides a simple setup and easy-to-use procedures that everyone will be comfortable working with. Even a first-time user with no experience with website design will enjoy working with WordPress. With more than 50% of the world’s internet traffic coming from mobile devices, it is important to ensure that your website is mobile-friendly. Well, it seems like WordPress took all this into account by providing website designs and themes that are optimized to work well on most types of devices including smartphones.
- Functional plugins Other than looking good, WordPress will also allow you to expand your website’s functionality such as adding a calendar, Facebook Fan Box, Video gallery, or Twitter feeds. All these are possible with the use of plugins. Remember to check out the plugin directory offered by WordPress, most of them are free but a few are reasonably priced.
- Tons of beautiful themes If you are a business owner then WordPress will be your best choice. With a large number of themes, you can customize your website depending on your needs. I mean, who doesn’t want their website to stand out? I would pick WordPress over custom web design anytime I want to create a new website especially when cost and time are limiting factors.
Online presence is crucial for the success of any business today. Unfortunately, a great website is not sufficient without a strong digital marketing strategy. Digital marketing is the backbone of any marketing strategy today. The term “digital marketing” simply refers to the use of online communication tools to reach your desired audience. Overall, the world of online marketing is vast, from Google Ads to social media, and seems endless. However, we are going to focus only on 4 digital marketing essentials that can transform your business.
- Content Creation
Content creation is definitely a key component in digital marketing. Writing relevant information on any topic of your choice organically improves the ratings of your website on search engine optimization (S.E.O) thus your audience will find it easy to access your content.
- Social media marketing
Social media is slowly becoming the next big thing in digital marketing. It has become a more essential space and efficient for marketing content, business, ideas, and more. It is simple and easy to use. All you need is a smartphone that can access the internet and login into various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. With over 3billion people on social media, it has become one of the most effective platforms for digital marketing.
- Targeted social media marketing
Unfortunately, getting into any social media platform does not mean you can start marketing your products or services. You actually need a strategy to maximize social media marketing by identifying a target audience. This can be achieved through Facebook insights, Google Analytics, or analyzing the performance of various websites.
- Email marketing
Well, as much as this is one of the oldest forms of digital marketing, it is still relevant and very effective. It is simple, the customers interested in your business or product will be able to receive notifications through their email once you have an announcement or an upgrade of your product or services.
Digital marketing does not start and end with what is mentioned above. The world of digital marketing is dynamic and ever-changing. Therefore, you must check out for the next big thing to stay ahead of the game.
Have you ever wondered how businesses are managing to stay afloat during this coronavirus pandemic? Well, the answer is simple; online presence. So, what is an online presence? It simply refers to activities or contents any individual or business has on the internet. There are key steps to a strong online presence. The first is an elaborate website and the other is a relevant social media content strategy. Moreover, search engine optimization of all website content is key. So why is online presence so important?
With the coronavirus pandemic, online presence has never been more critical. Businesses with an online presence enable their client to shop conveniently via the internet. One can order and pay for a good or service online. This reduces physical interactions which translate to reduced new infections.
From an economic perspective, an online presence is important for small to medium-sized businesses. I mean, it offers businesses an opportunity to showcase their products and services in a way that can rival their well-established competitors. With relatively small physical business locations, maintaining social distance as per the Covid-19 protocols may be difficult for small and medium-sized enterprises. However, having an online presence makes it possible to serve several clients simultaneously. Moreover, there are little or no physical interactions!
Additionally, online presence is a cost-effective business model. Most businesses have had to close down due to the effects of the pandemic. Online presence helps cut down on operational costs, which is key for any business affected during the coronavirus pandemic to stay afloat.
In addition to a widened scope of customers, an online presence also provides convenience. One can easily access catalogues, products available in stock, information concerning online payment, and delivery procedures with just a click of a button online. If this is not the definition of convenience then I don’t know what it is.
I cannot stress enough the importance of online presence to a business. Considering the current state of the world, it provides safety, in terms of business, it provides convenience. Furthermore, online presence in the future for all businesses since it increases the client base and at the same time cuts down on operational costs. What else are you waiting for! Create an online presence today and start reaping the benefits!